Waiting on Wednesday (17)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Falling for You
Published: January 1, 2013

From Goodreads:
Rae's always dreamed of dating a guy like Nathan. He’s nothing like her abusive stepfather—in other words, he’s sweet. But the closer they get, the more Nathan wants of her time, of her love, of her...and the less she wants to give.

As Rae’s affection for Nathan turns to fear, she leans on her friend Leo for support. With Leo, she feels lighter, happier. And possessive Nathan becomes jealous.

Then a tragedy lands Rae in the ICU. Now, hovering between life and death, Rae must find the light amid the darkness…and the strength to fight for life and the love she deserves.

Comments

  1. Ooo....this sounds right up my alley! Thanks for featuring it!

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this one a bit earlier in my WOW searching and it sounds kinda like Fear with Mark Walberg. Interesting! Thank you for sharing. :)

    Here's my WOW!

    xo,
    JL
    Between the Bind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa's books are so poetic and heartbreaking, I'm sure this one won't be an exception. Great pick; I didn't know she had an upcoming book, so thank you!
    Asmaa @Reading is a MUST!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment