Clash (Crash #2) by Nicole Williams

The only easy thing about Jude and Lucy’s relationship is their love for one another. Everything else is hard.

Especially when it comes to reining in Jude’s trigger touch temper and Lucy’s increasing jealousy of Jude’s Spirit Sister on the cheer squad who’s attached herself to him in just about every way a girl could. Feeling the stress of trying to hang on to her quintessential bad boy while becoming the foremost dancer in her class, Lucy knows something’s going to break. She wants both. She needs both. But if she doesn’t make a choice, she risks losing everything.

For Lucy Larson and Jude Ryder, love might be the thing that just isn’t enough.
----------
First line:
I didn't let myself focus on the fact that nearly one thousand sets of eyes were locked on me.
----------
Format:
Nook ebook
----------
Rate:
2 stars out of 5
----------
  The only reason I finished this book was to see where Jude and Lucy's relationship ended up. I was kinda hoping they permanently broke it off. This time I was more convinced of Jude's love. Lucy acts like an insecure little girl. She doesn't trust Jude about anything. She keeps walking away, coming back, realizing she can't live without Jude, telling him she needs more time, and then leaving again, breaking his heart. She expects him to be the only one to change and put effort into the relationship.
   Once again, the writing style had an easy flow. It kept me reading long after I was beat some sense into the characters.
   I really wish there were more dancing scenes. You're told as a reader that Lucy is this amazing dancer, but there were only two or three scenes were she was dancing.
  I don't recommend this book.

Comments